Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Worry, Stress, and a Hint of Desperation!

I am a worry wart by nature.
(Hey....I can SEE YOU all nodding your heads!)  
I stress out easily, get overwhelmed easily, and wear my emotions on BOTH sleeves.
I cry. A lot. Like.....all the time.
My poor husband is such a good sport!

Now that my BIG secret is out, everyone keeps asking me...."Aren't you scared?", "Aren't you nervous?" "Aren't you worried?" And  you know what?? 

I'm NOT!
Not even a little!  Not one teensie tiny bit!
Weird right?
I'm not sure why exactly, I'm not worried about the nearly 8 weeks of a liquid diet, or the fact that surgeons will be cutting 95% of my stomach out, or the inevitable skin removal surgery that will come later....but I'm not.  
I'm excited....(can you tell!!!?)

You know what I AM worried about?  Only a few things.

I'm worried that my daughter will somehow find out WHY I'm having surgery....that it will effect the way she looks at her beautiful, perfect body.  

I'm stressed that my hanging, saggy extra skin will give me ONE MORE THING to hate about my body.

And...... I'm stressed about losing my business in this process!  Most of you know I sell Pampered Chef, and that I've been very successful at it.  It's something I do that's "just for me!"  It doesn't involve kids.....
or diapers...... 
or my husband.....
 (unless he's going on a FREE PC vacation with me!)
or stress of any kind......
or anything else....it's just...... MINE!

Soooo.....I'm stressed.  Losing sleep, and worried.  
My surgery is going to be in September....the start of our biggest selling season....and the month that keeps us going for the entire rest of the holiday season!!  So yes....
I'm nervous I'm going to miss out on it all!!!

My PLAN is to book a show for EVERYDAY in August, (okay, maybe not EVERYDAY....but almost would be GREAT!)...... so that it carries me through September and on to AFTER my surgery!!!

My point here is obvious...I know......(this is where the *hint* of desperation comes in........) if YOU or literally ANYONE you know would be interested in hosting a cooking, catalog, or Facebook Pampered Chef party this summer....please, please, pretty pretty PLEASE let me know.  Ha!

We'll see.......

Anyway, I felt like I should write down my worries.....that maybe it would help me sleep better at night.....



No comments:

Post a Comment